Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hushed

Dear Glenn,

"You are such a masochist," said a voice inside my head. Somehow, I found it in myself to disagree. I mean, I don't exactly get any satisfaction whatsoever in grammatically bitchslapping myself to hell and back at every opportune moment. This is just my nature; the way I am put together. I believe this is what's keeping me grounded, considering I've always felt that I am genetically predisposed to arrogance. And with that tediously predictable disclaimer out of the way, let us proceed, shall we?

Aside from a well-thought text message, you never did officially respond to my previous letter. So I just decided to pick up from where I left off and continue with this prospectively one-sided correspondence.

So where, rhetorically, was I? Well, I know where I am, but do you? We never did get to meet up the last time I was there, did we? And here the questions stop. I can actually take a hint, you know. It appears you need some space. That said, it's now being freely given with complete understanding and without any ill whatsoever.

You know where to find me.

More anon when you want it. With love always.

No comments: